Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Engine Lineup
When a Tennessee driver needs a new truck, it could be for a variety of reasons: hooking up and hauling a trailer, transporting cargo in the bed, or liking the feeling of importance that comes from the higher viewpoint of the road. Whatever your reason, you want a truck that delivers on the promise of customization. For the Chevrolet Silverado 1500, it all starts with what you store under the hood - the engine. And the newest Silverado 1500 gives you six options.
- 2.7-liter Turbo - 310 horsepower / 348 pound-feet of torque.
- 4.3-liter EcoTec3 V6 - 285 horsepower / 305 pound-feet of torque
- 5.3-liter EcoTec3 V8 - 355 horsepower / 383 pound-feet of torque (Available in six-speed and eight-speed automatic transmission)
- 6.2-liter EcoTec3 V8 - 420 horsepower / 460 pound-feet of torque
- 3.0-liter Turbo-Diesel - Contact Champion Chevrolet about availability